- The cost of a new water meter is $1,100.00 – Plus a non-refundable meter service charge of $100.00, which would be a total $1,200.00
- If the installation of the water service requires any other installation than by a road bore that a road restoration fee will be $450.00 plus the regular $1,200.00 tap service fee.
- Service fee to have water service activated with meter already present is a non-refundable $100.00
- A new meter set in a new sub-division is a non-refundable $200.00
- Failure to receive bill does not relieve consumer of penalty. This bill is payable no later than the due date to avoid penalty.
- Water service will be discontinued if not paid by the cut off day of the month. A service charge of $20.00 (8:00 am – 4:00 pm) and $30.00 (4:00 pm – 4:30 pm) will be charged to all unpaid accounts on cut off day.
Establishing New Servicelincoln2012-11-23T15:22:59+00:00